To create an environment that encourages the exchange of information to better understand the life experiences of men and explore problem solving and self-evaluation.
Criteria for Participation:
Open to Male Offenders who:
- Have failed to meet one or more of their Community Control Sanctions.
- Have been an absconder.
- Have experienced poor interpersonal relationships with family members.
- Have Paternity Issues to resolve such as:
- The establishment of paternity
- Failure to provide regular support for their children.
- To develop insight into interpersonal relationships.
- To promote empathy and support.
- To enhance problem solving skills.
- To reinforce trust through self-disclosure.
The facilitator will solicit comments from the participants as they voice their concerns concerning the above-mentioned issues.
Each class is from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Reibold Building, 117 S. Main Street -10th Floor. Please check the CJS Calendar for session dates.