To facilitate a 8-week parenting and life skills program designed to educate offenders who are parents and may be at risk of developing a criminal or chemically addicted lifestyle. Open to both male and female offenders.
- Open to all adult offenders who are parents.
- Open to offenders who may be at high risk of alcohol or other drug abuse, and are not in need of treatment.
- Open to all offenders who have active cases with the Children Services Board.
- Offenders who have been convicted of one or more of the following offenses:
- Welfare Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Child Endangering
- Child Abuse
- Child Neglect
- Any offender who has a lack of knowledge of personal and family health care.
- Any offender who lives in a dysfunctional environment.
- To enhance personal awareness.
- To develop an understanding of parent/child’s developmental stages.
- To reinforce parenting skills.
- To enhance awareness of and access to community resources.
- To encourage a peer support system.
Seasons is facilitated by the staff of C.A.D.A.S :
Combined Health District, Montgomery County – 1 Elizabeth Place, 3rd Floor, Dayton, Ohio 45408.
- Michael Mann, Prevention & Training Specialist (CADAS); 461-5223 ext 3012
Criteria for Participation:
*This 8-week parenting class will satisfy the requirements of the Montgomery County Children Services.
Wednesday’s from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Reibold Building, 117 S. Main Street – 10th Floor.